- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of Agreement
Opinions expressed on this site belong to the individual poster
Our website provides an opportunity for participants to express comments and opinions about recovery and treatment. These postings do not reflect the opinion of anyone at howtotakecareofahamster.net, and are not endorsed by howtotakecareofahamster.net. While we will do review and moderate the forum in order to remove objectionable material, we may not always get to it immediately.
No medical or psychiatric advice
howtotakecareofahamster.net does not provide medical advice or offer medical or psychiatric opinions online. We do post articles regarding interventions, recovery and treatment for the public benefit. While we will monitor content as time allows, we are not responsible for the opinions, advice, recommendations, advertising or suggestions of any writer of these articles. Anyone who has a medical problem should contact a physician. Anyone with a serious addiction problem should get medical or therapeutic help. Anyone who feels at risk for suicide should call 911 immediately. The function of this site is to provide information regarding certain treatment options, and post relevant articles which we think might be helpful to those seeking treatment. We shall not be held liable in any way for any results of an treatment conducted through any of the listed treatment options on our site or any treatments carried out using any information found on howtotakecareofahamster.net.
No offensive material
Anyone who leaves a comment on this website is expected to follow certain content rules, including the prohibition of any content which is illegal or otherwise prohibited. Illegal or prohibited content would include content which holds itself out as medical or legal advice, which invites other participants to engage in a criminal activity, which offers other participants an opportunity to participate in a financial scheme, pyramid, chain letter, or otherwise invites participants to send money to the poster, or which contains sexually suggestive, racially offensive, threatening or abusive language. We do not provide treatment for individuals under age 18, nor do we knowingly collect their contact information. The right to determine what material offends the online community will be the sole decision of the moderator.
Links to other websites
This website will contain links to Third Party sites which will contain content over which howtotakecareofahamster.net has no control. Bear in mind when you follow a link to another website that howtotakecareofahamster.net has no responsibility for what you find there, and does not review, moderate or maintain those sites. We do not necessarily endorse or recommend their products. Follow those links, and use those websites at your own risk.
By using this website, sending a request for information or posting a comment online, I understand and acknowledge all of the above terms, and in particular I understand that from time to time howtotakecareofahamster.net will make changes regarding their website, their policies and their rules.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US. law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States.
Author: Tim Winter